Tips for Remote Facilitation & COVID-19 Response Updates
Distance Learning Options:
Our team has been working diligently to make screen-to-screen/distance learning options for Prime programs more readily available, and we’re happy to share the following with you. Before moving forward, please check with your state or system contact to be certain distance or online learning has been temporarily approved for the participants you will be serving. If you need contact information for your system, please email Michelle Stephen.
Electronic Workbooks: All workbooks are now available as single-user electronic files for use in live screen-to-screen/distance learning sessions (where approved). Please email Charlie Crouch to order, or call the PRI main office at 800.922.9489 (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm ET).
Online Prime For Life (myPrime): Prime For Life is available as a fully independent, online course for approved groups/individuals — at colleges, workplaces, and prevention groups. For more information on this option, email Ejna Mitchell.
Tip Sheets and Videos
- Adapting Prime Programs How-To: Click HERE to watch 10 minute video
- How to Teach Prime For Life Remotely: Click HERE to watch 1-hour recorded webinar
- Screen-to-Screen Learning Tip Sheet: Click HERE to download
- Zoom Etiquette Tip Sheet: Click HERE to download
- Adapting Prime For Life Checklist: Click HERE to download
- Adapting Prime Solutions Checklist: Click HERE to download
The following instructor/counselor training options are available:
- Prime Solutions Training Online - To register, please click here
- Prime For Life New Instructor Training Online (NITO) - To register, please click here
We will continue to monitor CDC recommendations for workplace environments over the coming weeks and reevaluate trainings scheduled for later this year as need be. As in-person trainings are rescheduled with event hosts and locations, they will be posted here with more details.
Due to shipping demands resulting from the pandemic and approaching holiday season, we do ask that you allow 7-10 business days for orders to arrive. Overnight shipping and other expedited services are not currently available, as on-time delivery cannot be guaranteed.
We recognize that ordering this far in advance will require anticipating group numbers to a greater extent than normal and thank you for your understanding and patience. Please keep in mind that any surplus of workbooks ordered can be used for future classes.
Please know that we are here for you! Even under normal circumstances, the PRI team is largely remote. So while we are certainly making adjustments to our trainings, our day-to-day operations are remaining the same, allowing us to provide the same high level of client services and responsiveness we always strive toward. If you are an instructor continuing to host programs and sessions, we can continue to provide materials and support.
- Program Questions: Ejna Mitchell | Contact Info
- Training/State/System Questions: Michelle Stephen | Contact Info (available in the evenings and on weekends to support during group times)
- Electronic Workbook Orders: Charlie Crouch | Contact Info
- Communication Manager: Jamee Smith | Contact Info
- President & CEO: David Rosengren, Ph.D. | Contact Info
- PRI Office (M-F, 8:30-5pm ET): 800.922.9489